Continue to commune with greatness.

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Why

People have asked me why am I going. Simple, Money. When they told me how much I could make (provided I live) my skeleton wanted to jump out of my body. I couldn't believe what they were talking about. I have friends and family that say "Money isn't worth your life" and to a point I agree. But, there is another point where I don’t.

I mean why do we go to jobs that we can't stand? Why do we speed at rush hour, run red lights, deal with pure assholes that sap the life out us just by the fact that they are breathing your air, eat fast food at places clearly unhealthy for us and all that jazz? I mean let's think about it if someone got in their car today on their way to work and died in a car accident would it have been worth it? We risk our lives everyday.

Another one the kills me is what good is money if you can't spend it? Well hell, what good is food if you can't eat it? I mean the same thought applies. The bottom line is this; you will have to assume risk for reward.

It’s up to you to decide how much risk you are willing to accept for the reward you want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home