Continue to commune with greatness.

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Have you ever had a Navy Shower? Whoa dude I'm not into that freaky shit.

When I first got here a guy asked me have I ever taken a Navy Shower and I'm like what?
Well let me explain how showers around here work. We have a limited supply of potable water so as a result they ration water depending on troop movement or other activties you may have more or less of a chance to take a shower. Well when you do take a shower you have about 6 minutes (max) to take a shower. This is how it works

1. Turn on the shower, get in, and hope to go that there is enough hot water pressure so you can have a semblance of a warm shower. You get enough water on your body, hair, washrag, and soap then you turn the water off.

2. Lather up and begin to clean off your body. Also take this time to lather up your hair.

3. Turn the water on wash the soap off your body and hair.

4. Turn off the water.

5. Get out and dry off.


That may work well when it's 140 out here but, when it's 30 it's not so good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home