Continue to commune with greatness.

Monday, May 02, 2005

Bugs Bunny --- To the EXTREEEEEEEME!!!

You may or may not know but WB plans to update Bugs Bunny and pals to make them more 'hip' and accessible to the younger generation. Anyone who as seen these partial birth abortions has been sickened to the core. As fan of all things cartoon I am reviled. I'd rather see the old WB cartoons with the racist overtones over this crap at least they were funny.


At any rate a well-intentioned critic of the new direction of Bugs Bunny has created his own homage, if you will, to Bugs' new direction. I found it hilarious and I think my readers will too. However I do suggest headphones if you are so brave as to click onto any of my links at work or if you have small children that you would prefer not to traumatize.



This post is Streetpreacher approved

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

That was damn funny! I practically fell off my chair laughing!

Man, that is even better than Happy Tree Friends... and I LOVE Happy Tree Friends!

http://happytreefriends.atomfilms.com/watch_episodes/

Monday, May 02, 2005 4:18:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home