Continue to commune with greatness.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Things you notice when you get out of Iraq

You fucking STINK! God, I didn't realize how bad I smelled. I mean I knew I smelled bad but that was smelling bad around other bad smellers. But, once you get around civilized people you realize how bad you actually smell. It was awful. I can't believe that I let myself live like that. SO GROSS. And my feet, disgusting. It was sick the things that were between my toes. I don't know what that could have been. I think it was a mix between wet cement, playdo, clay, cheese and old ham. Oh God that was bad.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

Oh God Tommie, that description! Thank God you stopped at your toes!

Wednesday, June 01, 2005 3:25:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home