Continue to commune with greatness.

Monday, May 30, 2005

More Insect love!

Well fun as always I was working and I heard the sound something rather large running around. Well I look on the ground and see this

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Then I hear something behind me and I see this.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I had not 1 but 2 Camel spiders in my office. The pictures don't give you a true representation of the size but I had to snap fast because they are freaking fast! They aren't as big as this picture seems to imply. But, both of those camel spiders were about the size of field mice. While field mice aren't big for mice they are freaking huge for any insect that I had seen up until today.


Since they attack and kill other pests I decided to leave them be. As long as they didn't chase after me I figured I wouldn't have to shoot them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home