Continue to commune with greatness.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

This is Tommie - First love/first chip.

It finally came and I was out like a bat out of hell over to my girlfriend's house. You know how it goes. Oh I miss you baby, I miss you too. Oh you smell so good baby, you smell so good too. You know how that goes I mean we went back to having sex all the time but I bet you I was home on time (well with in 15 minutes of my time) or I called. Really all you had to do is call and you could get some more time. So it worked out cool my Dad and I still got into it. However, I knew there was a limit. I would say things like I can't wait to get out of here and he would say I can't wait till you leave.

Well having a car as you know puts you up one on the social scale so now girls were starting to pay attention to me. On top of that I had a girlfriend for about a year so in high school I was beginning to reach cute status. One thing I have learned is that women only like men with women. You might as well cut your dick off if you don't have the appearance of a woman because you won't be using it.

Girls would flirt with me every now and again and sometimes they would show up to my job. I'm getting a serious high off of this action I hadn't stepped out at this point simply because I didn't know at the time how easy it was to have sex. I thought it was some magical event so I said might as well stick with what I know.

The thing about Daria was that she was competitive in academia and she always had to be the smartest, well so did I. In 11th grade that's when you start thinking about what college you are going to go to. So now our conversations started to be less about us and more about the grades you got in Calculus or Advanced Placement History. We stopped being lovers (if you can be that at 17) and started being competitors. Well I was having too much fun being a boyfriend she turned the fun dial down a notch and the summer was coming up. So anyways I knew I wanted to go to the University of Miami (in Florida) for their architecture program and she was willing to entertain going to U of M. So she when with my parents and I to some function they had in Atlanta for potential students I send in my application and I think I was already accepted and I had a scholarship for their architecture program I just had to keep a 3.0 average.

Well she was totally unimpressed U of M wasn't good enough for her or "us". I'm thinking , have you gone batshit insane! This is the University of MIAMI in MIAMI, Florida. You don't have to like it it's in Miami.

She wanted "us" to go to an Ivy League school. See we had totally divergent lifestyles she grew up around all Blacks who didn't like her because she acted "white" I grew up around all whites that didn't like me because I was "Black" this was around the first time in my life I was being accepted for being me. I refused to go back to living the life of a second-class citizen so that was the first chip in our relationship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home