Continue to commune with greatness.

Monday, May 02, 2005

This is Tommie - My first attempt

Well in our new neighborhood I was the 16 and the oldest kid there and there was this girl that lived down the street she when to Riverdale. She said she was in the 9th grade I she was fine. She would come over during the after school and she would let me touch her boobies. It was quite the thrill, even today I still have that "Oh my God I can't believe she is letting me do this" when it comes to boobie touching.

Oh how a young boy's dream comes crashing down.

One day we were out on the backyard patio and she was straddling me with her boobies out. Oh man, good times. However I didn't notice the garage door opening or the door opening.

My Mom had come home and had what I would consider a life experience. Just like no child wants to think of their parent as a sexual being I think it goes ten fold for a parent and twenty fold for a parent of the opposite gender. So my Mom come into the kitchen and sees me tuning into Tokyo with this girl. I think she went into shock. She dashed past the kitchen and went upstairs. When I saw the blur, which was my Mom, passed by I figured I was in trouble I told her she is going to have to go and I braced for some trouble. But, my Mom didn't say anything to me. My Dad came home and he had some words with me about appropriate and inappropriate behavior with young women and basically the young lady was not allowed to be over when they weren't at home.

It was fully braced for a double shot of Mom and Dad but it never came. I think my Mom was trying to come to grips with what she saw. Something that I don't thing she fully became comfortable with until I got out of college and I figure my Dad had to put up that strong front but, I know he was doing back flips in his mind thinking "That's my boy all man!"

Well that wasn't what stopped me. I found out later a few days later she did go to Riverdale. Riverdale Elementary the girl was 12 and in 6th grade. Oh God, I feel creepy even thinking about it. That being said she never came over again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home