Continue to commune with greatness.

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Hey this is the day that I should probably take notes

Damn, I'm late to work again. I have been sloshed everyday this week. And today I actually felt bad because they had a look on their face that looked like they were waiting on me.

At any rate this was a big day. I got some hands on with some system configuration and some of the details you only get with hands on. I did pretty well with that stuff and my confidence on my ability to work with the system increased tenfold. Today I actually feel like I can go to Iraq and do my job.

As usual I'm heading out and getting some more drinks. My body is going to kill me with these early days and late nights.

Well this woman I met a few months back called me after not talking to me for a while. She is a hair stylist we met at a party and she is cool and all and I think if the situation was different we may have hit it off. But, once I told her where I was going she put any interest on full stop. I mean I really can't blame her why invest time in someone who is taking a job that is suicidal. At the same time I'm a hell of a ride so she is only hurting herself.

She is funny to me because she is very emotional not in the girly-girl way but, she is driven by her emotions and she is prone to say what is on her mind. I like that but; at the same time she tries to make everything I say as a reason for us to not talk anymore. Well, I pissed her off about three weeks ago and she told me not to call her back anymore and I was like cool. You can drag a horse to water but. Anyways she called to tell me that she made is making me a protection talisman that I need to take to Iraq with me because her friend who can tell the future said that I was in danger or something like that. I was really touched that she was going through the process of actually making something for me that is some really effort and it shows that she really cared. It also showed even when I'm an ass I'm irresistible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home