Continue to commune with greatness.

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Dude nobody told me anything about a T-Rex being here.

Today I was awakened by loud bang. That thing scared the shit out of me. I didn't know if it was incoming or outgoing. All I know is that the whole building shook like we were on Jurassic Park. I asked Ken Obi(who was still soundly asleep) if it was incoming or outgoing.

He mumbled something like, "Oh yeah baby touch it right there," rolled over and then went back to sleep.

That shit went on for at least two hours. Finally I ignored it enough to go back to sleep. I got up at about 12:30 and then took a shower today we didn't do much.

Oh yeah, you need to take a shower whenever you can. Because if there is a water shortage it is the first thing to go. Today is the first time I took a shower since I left Kuwait and that was like Tuesday or Wednesday. That's not too bad, my co-workers said that at one point they didn't take a shower for 12 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home