Continue to commune with greatness.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I am the traveler

As part of my job I travel a great deal. It is wild I was talking to one lady and I had Al Asad on it. It is one of the places I have been too. She was asked me if I had been there and she was excited to share with me that she had been there once.

Then it dawned on me that I travel at a rate that is MUCH greater than the average American in Iraq. Most people here go to one base and they stay there the entire time they are stationed here.

When I think about it am very traveled its funny I'll always hear about things in the news about this location or that location and I know exactly what and where they are talking about. Most people in country that couldn't tell you that.

It's kinda neat to know about those things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home