Continue to commune with greatness.

Monday, May 02, 2005

This is Tommie - My first time

There isn't really much to say about this, it was the same year maybe a few weeks later and there was another girl in the neighborhood she was going to the 9th grade and this time I carefully verified. This girl was fast, and I'm not saying, fast in the girls are dirty because they like sex and boys aren't kind of way. I'm saying this girl had WAY more experience than any one adolescent should reasonably have. Heck I'd be impressed if a woman twice her age could do what she did. She had a trick for your ass. We were down in my basement (learning my lesson from outdoor activity) and she had brought some condoms over with her. Now this is the kicker, remember this girl is 14 or 15 years old she put the condom in her mouth and then unrolled it with her mouth on my penis. Regardless what you think that, THAT is a marketable skill. I don't really remember much about the sex I just remember thinking,

"YES, YES, YES I'm not a virgin anymore! I don't have to lie!"

The reason this girl was so skilled is because she had to be because she was ugly as sin. Yea, yea I know what you are saying if she was so ugly then why did you do it? I was a boy of few options and beggars can't be choosers.

Now then here is my parents dark little secret that they don't want people to know. They are two of the most image conscious people I know. As you all know God doesn't like ugly and they are the right and left eyeballs of God. Truth be told I don't blame them. They knew their son was an ugly ducking and when ugly ducklings don't get attention they will cling to the first thing that gives them said attention.

On this one my Mom took the lead she said, "That girl is NOT allowed at our house anymore Tommie she is TOO fast for you and she has no respect for our home."

I see it for what it is. They didn't want me arm and arm with a gulla-gulla. They may say we wanted you to focus on you studies and you weren't responsible enough for sex and she was too fast for you. All of which would have been true, but the real reason is they didn't want an ugly girl in the house. That's what I got from it and as a result I won't let a woman come to my house unless I know she will pass my parents ugly test. Every woman that has been to my parents’ house since then has been a drop dead gorgeous woman. Not many women that I have been with have even seen my parents’ house. I would say less than 10%. If you aren't cute then you aren't with me and if you aren't gorgeous you don't meet my parents. It's not my rules it's theirs. Sorry. Some people may say that's kind cruel but me I thank them everyday because if it wasn't for their rules I could be hugged up with Alice the Goon right now.

Needless to say she never came back to the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home