Continue to commune with greatness.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Back in the saddle

It's been over a year since I've even looked at this blog which is funny because it was so much a part of my life for the past 4 years in some aspect. I've just taken an opportunity to look back at this thing and I can tell that I have changed. I think it's good that people write things down about themselves not so much in a quest for fame or notoriety like this blog tends to do but, in a way to reflect. Things you remember today will have an effect on you years from now. It's funny how those things work.

Well in the next couple of days the plan is to bring you guys up to speed about what has been going on with me over the past year. It's been a long trip with many changes but, I think at the end of the day worth it. So for those of you who have been here before, welcome back. For, my new readers welcome, I hope you enjoy my commentary on the world as I see it from the context of being in Iraq.

More to follow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home