Continue to commune with greatness.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Welcome to Incompentent town.

As you all well know I haven't updated my blog in quite some time. This has been mostly to the poor communications that I have had access to. But, now that things have changed a bit I'm in a better position to update like I would like to.

At anyrate welcome to Incompentent town. If you all have been paying attention I told you all way back that Maj. Dynamo is not someone you would want to cross or he would make it hard on you. Well guess what everybody? I crossed him as a result I was moved to a place that we here call Incompentent town. It seems that when you are deemed incompentent this is where you go. It's the home for misfit field engineers I susppose. At first it was just an inside joke for us losers until the Marine made it official by pulling the cord on an ejection seat on an old Iraqi fighter jet. Launching himself out of the cockpit and breaking his neck on impact.



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


For me to go into full disclosre about everyone I'm going to have to come up with a few new Rogue's Galleries so my next few articles are going to back track here and for me to tell the true story I'm going to have to dig back to roughly September.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home