Continue to commune with greatness.

Friday, December 24, 2004

I have to go to the bathroom

This has to be the worst part of being here. Going to the bathroom is a major event. If you have to go to the bathroom what do you do now? You get up from the chair or bed go down the hall or in take a few steps in your room and bang you are in your bathroom. Well what if you had to leave your house and go about 7 houses down. Now think about it being 40 degrees outside? You really learn how to pre-plan for such events. I'm pretty lucky I'm a GS-13 which is rank equivent to a Colonel so I can use the Officer and Staff NCO facilites which tend to be a bit cleaner than the general use facilites simply because less people use it. But, that isn't saying much I still have to walk about 300 yards to the nearest bathroom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home