Continue to commune with greatness.

Friday, February 18, 2005

Been doing a lot of reading lately.

I haven't read in quite sometime. In my youth I was an avid reader and I could read for days. Hanging out with Javier and Hoss in my off time got me into reading again and I have found that spark again that joy of reading. To me it is the perfect way to get you mind of your day and just relax and become someone or something else for a while. I've read about 4 books cover to cover sind I started reading again and I'm hungry for more so if anyone has a good book they'd like me to check out let me know. I don't care what genre it is I'm just getting a thrill from reading again.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brown Shuga ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

Ok...well. I guess I can help you out with this. You're open to read anything, huh? I'll be sure to remember that. (((smile)))

Friday, February 18, 2005 1:30:00 PM

 
Blogger Amy ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

Have you got it yet? My parcel? I already sent you a book! Promise you'll read mine first? ;)

Friday, February 18, 2005 5:10:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

Probably since you are the first one to send me a book it will be the first one I read. When I get it in September.

Friday, February 18, 2005 5:11:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home