Continue to commune with greatness.

Sunday, February 13, 2005

It appears that two people still don't read the blog enough.

For those of you that have been paying attention know that I got a surprise for my Mom last month and that I was working on something for my Dad. Well here it is.




Power Mac G5 Dual 2Ghz


As ususal I'm stealth like a ninja. I had my Dad check his e-mail and him being as silly as he is said to me "Hey, I didn't order anything from Apple." and then it hit him. Then he had the never to ask me why am I doing this? Duh, silly because I love you. I heard my Mom in the background say "Don't ask why just say thank you."

It's always nice to things for people every now and then. It's just my way of saying thanks for being good parents. Now that I have that all finished up I wonder what my Brother and Sister-in-law are getting? Hmmm there are so many things to look for in wedding presents.

4 Comments:

Blogger one_eyed_jack59 ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

Tommie your such a good son!

Saturday, February 12, 2005 7:13:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

It's just a small token of my appreciation for them. If it wasn't for their sacrifices then I wouldn't be where I am today. Besides what am I going to do with the money besides spend it. I'd rather use it and brighten someone's day with the unexpected. My Dad, being my Dad of course is like we would rather you spend the money on an engagement ring or we would trade this in for some more grandchildren.

I'm like take what you can get buddy.

Saturday, February 12, 2005 7:18:00 PM

 
Blogger Brown Shuga ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

That is really nice of you! I'll be glad when I can hook my folks up like this. hee hee I'm too busy trying to rob Peter to pay Paul these days. hee hee But I look forward to being able to "treat" them to things. Um..if you have any extra and that money is burning a hole in your pocket, let me know. I may be able to assist you with that. Muhahahahahaha! I'm kidding! I'm kidding! (kind of) Pssst....(looking over shoulders)ay, call me! *giggling*

Sunday, February 13, 2005 12:37:00 AM

 
Blogger Amy ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

I bet they are so proud of you - good work Tommie

Sunday, February 13, 2005 5:38:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home