Continue to commune with greatness.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Damn, I need a pick.

Man I can't wait till my pick gets here. My hair is so thick that I can only comb it when I'm in the shower. I can't even comb through this mess with my comb. Right now my head is like kryptonite to hair care products. My head looks so bad that I don't even like to walk past mirrors. It looks like a black Q-tip. When I pick this forest out I suspect that my hair will probably be 3in/8cm long and if I had a blow out kit I could probably double or triple that length.


Afro-licious!

2 Comments:

Blogger Emeka ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

Ha ha ha, lol, yeah I had hair that bad up until yeshterday. I tried combing it, my scalp hurted. So, I just didn't comb it. people said it looked curly. (No Naps, my hair can't look bad).

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 3:53:00 PM

 
Blogger Brown Shuga ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

Damn! Is it like dat?!?

Wednesday, February 23, 2005 8:21:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home