Continue to commune with greatness.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Went back and did some editing.

You know something funny, I never read my own blog entries. The only time I do is when I go back to anwser someone's comment. This weekend I went back through most of my entries to do spell checking and edit some content.

I have to say I'm shocked that you all have kept reading as long as you have or you all are mind readers who can get what I'm thinking. I read some of my posts and was like WTF was I thinking.

At anyrate I would urge you all to go back an re-read some of my posts I think I make sense now. Also if you pass this blog around to someone else or if you link it do so from October. This blog should read like a conversation and you get more out of it if you read from the very beginning.

If you haven't read from the beginning I think now would be an excellent time to go back and see how I got from there to here. Interesting journey.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brown Shuga ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

Interesting journey is an understatement Tommie!

Wednesday, February 23, 2005 11:32:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home