Continue to commune with greatness.

Monday, March 21, 2005

9 days with no shower

I've been on travel and needless to say it sucked. I don't like travel much, it's not the journey so much it's the pleasant destinations. I just took a shower. I was unable to shower for 9 days on top of that I couldn't (wouldn't) change clothes. Due to the cold weather I generally slept in my clothes as well SO I was in the same outfit and underwear for about 216 hours. Let me tell you it does a number for your mood.

However you do get an appreciation for simple things. You won't mind a crappy bathroom when all you have is a shitty port-a-john and you really won't mind a shitty port-a-john when all you have is a shovel and some sandpaper to wipe your ass with. I'm not too much made for all this outdoor living but, you do what you gotta do.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

Horray! You're back!

Monday, March 21, 2005 3:05:00 AM

 
Blogger one_eyed_jack59 ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

Hey I've been there. Nothing sucks more than not being able to take a shower. I think when I was able to first take one, I actually went through three times.

And I still didn't feel clean!

I think it's the worst feeling in the world. I'll tell you this much, ever since then, and this was about 15 years ago, I take at least three a day now.

Maybe I'm being a little feaky about this but I cannot stad not bein able to take a nice shower.

Tommie would have even settled for a cold one right?

Thursday, March 24, 2005 4:53:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home