Continue to commune with greatness.

Monday, April 11, 2005

Parental Guidance Suggested

In the next few posts I'm going to be going over my life story the way I see it. The language in those entries will be explicit and graphic at times. I've sat on this set of entries for a long time and contemplated releasing them. On one hand I think it is good stuff and makes for good reading but, on the other hand I know that I'm going to be opening myself up. Some of my deepest inner thoughts I'm committing to the public domain for everyone to read an dissect. That worries me, I mean what would you do if everyone around you knew everything about you? I think it has to be done becasue I don't want you all to get a skewed idea of who I am. I get emails and comments all the time about me being a good son and wondering why some woman hasn't shot me with a tranq dart and tagged me and things of that nature.

But what you all are seeing right now is half the story. Who I am today is a tale of growth and I wasn't this ideal character, especially in my early 20s. I think where I am now is redemption for who I was 10 years ago and if I had to come to Iraq to get redemption that should give you a clue as to how bad off I was. A lot of the language will be crass in this thing becasue I want to give you a view of how I was feeling then, not necessarily how I'm feeling now.

At anyrate I'll be dropping a entry here and there I don't want to give you all everything at once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home