Continue to commune with greatness.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I'm King of the South!

Well I'm moving up in the world. I am now the Area Lead Field Engineer, Shen is nearing the end of his 2nd tour and he is heading back state side. As a result Ken is moving to the position of Lead Field Engineer and I am the area lead for all the units in the southern part of the Marines operating area. It is a lot of responsibility, and a lot more travel. It seems I'm in the air more than I'm on the ground. The good thing is Ken and I have a good working relationship so I know where he is going and what he want's to do. So I work well with him, if you can picture a Dwayne Wade Shaq relationship that's kinda how we work. One of the reasons I haven't been posting as much as I used to is becasue I'm in the field more than I used to be. Acutally I'm between fires right now and I just wanted to shoot out a few posts before I headed back to work. Hopefully, I'll have time for a few Rogue's and Peanut galleries.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

Congratulations Tommie Boy! I (as well as many others no doubt) am very proud of you.
I Don't know that I care too much for the sound of the "more travel" coming up, but no less well done.
And please pass on my congratulations to Ken as well - good on you both!

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 7:01:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

oooweee thats good you are coming on up in the world. I like to see everyone doing well in life.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 8:50:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home