Continue to commune with greatness.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

From the Peanut gallery - 05/03/2005

Q:
WHAT is that woman doing in that picture?

A:
Uhh what does it look like? Showing her pussy of course. My God people I thought there were animal lovers around here, I see I was wrong. A woman shows her pussy and then everyone gets all uptight.

Q:
Is that picture one of your women?

A:
Ha, ha, ha, got paranoid? No, this is just a random image I got off the Internet.

Q:
How do you pick the questions for the Peanut Gallery?

A:
Generally more than one person asks a variant of a question. So when I get a lot of the same types of questions I'll post them up.

Q:
Why does this Matlock guy hate you and Toker so much?

A:
Why does he hate Toker I can't say, they have probably had long standing issues and Toker's blog didn't help matters. It probably confirmed what he already felt.
As for me I have no clue from his post on my blog he assumed (incorrectly) that that I was talking badly about the Marines here doing their job and I suspect that was enough for him. Again from what I can tell he is a creature of emotion and when you think emotionally you make things bigger than they really are.

I never make excuses for or try to figure out why someone likes me or doesn't like me. Too much energy wasted. If someone doesn't like me fine, I'm not in the business of making friends. My goals in life are not tied to the number of people that like me.

Q:
What do you do that you couldn't make any money once they took your computer stuff? I didn't get that part.

A:
I'm here in Iraq as an observer. I collect performance data (metrics) on the Command and Control systems my company designed. At the time I had three months of data collected on sites all over Iraq. With my computer and memory devices gone I had no way to do my job. Thankfully my company understood about the situation but still I was here potentially for 3 to 4 months without a computer or anything to collect my data. I had various automated scripts that I had generated to collect my data as well as notes on how to service parts of the system. Without that information I was pretty much dead weight.

I could get another computer and service manuals but it would take weeks and I would still not have my past data to make any sort of performance evaluations.

The thing that pissed me off truth be told is that the troops here in Iraq depend on me and people like me to get that data processed and make changes in the system so the War can run smoothly. When I don't get it right there is a potential that someone's child doesn't make it back to the states.

That is my priority and why I'm here so these guys can make it back home in one piece. Unfortunately he doesn't take this war as seriously as I do.


Q:
Did you get your stuff back?

A:
Yes, I got my stuff back after about 45 days. I took all my research data off and formatted the drive for good measure.

Q:
Do you think that NCIS is still looking at your blog?

A:
Without a doubt. I'm loquacious, I'm sure they are peeping in every so often to make sure I'm still playing for the team. Agent Smoother didn't come off as an Internet guy stated he liked my work so he may just check just to check, I wouldn't know. I assume that I'm being monitored at all times.


Q:
Any recourse against that Matlock guy?

A:
None that I'm aware of. Again they didn't out and out name him and say Matlock said this. I pulled it all together from what I had already known. Everything boils down to him.

Q:
Why aren't you GS-13 types owning punks like Matlock?

A:
No need. In the long run what would that gain me? If I want to piss Matlock off all I need to do is keep doing what I'm doing and that is an excellent job for the USMC and for the people of the United States of America. Small people hate success.

Q:
Learn how to spell MacGuyver b*tch. ;)

A:
Black MacGuyver doesn't need to spell.

Q:
Most of the GS people I had to deal with were total asses, good to see it isn't a requirement.

A:
I don't give a shit about my GS rating truth be told. If you have to rely on it to get things done then you can't get things done.


Q:
They didn't give you a full body cavity search?

A:
No, but that didn't mean I didn't ask!

Q:
Wow...A VERY good read there. Good to see everything turn out all right for you and your sense of humor is still intact.

A:
Again the situation to me was like beads of water to a duck. I've lived a life where I've had to retain my sense of humor to stay level. He isn't the first person to try and stop me from being successful and he won't be the last.

Q:
So are you mad?

A:
I was once everything was said and done, but that was months ago. I look at it like this, what would it gain me to get in this guy's face and tell him off. First off the guy is a trained killer. I may be a lot of things but I am not stupid. A person who willing lie on me to satisfy his own needs and has the physical capacity to do harm to me would if given the opportunity. I look at it as a fortuitous thing, if he knows it or not or cares this event made me a better person. I've been in a situation where someone has attempted to take my life and now one where someone has attempted to take my freedom, and he used the power of the government of the United States to do it and failed. How do you think that makes me feel? I think I'll put my balls on e-bay when I get home. They are brass.

Q:
Pretty awesome read, Tommie. Hopefully that Matcock guy gets fucked.

A:
Whatever happens happens. I don't wish ill on him just because he wished ill on me. He has charted his course and hopefully he too one day will learn from this and will become better for it. That is what I would hope.

Q:
So let me get this straight when black people move into a neighborhood all the white people move out. Is America that simple?

A:
Yes. I've gotten several emails from readers who are from more homogeneous countries. They don't live a in an environment that relishes in diversity like the great United States of America. So to help them understand I have provided illustrations of how white flight works.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
See here are white people all happy. Imagine they have just finished watching an episode of Friends or The OC.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Now then my illustration isn't to scale. They usually move faster than what I drew.


In reference to my "This is Tommie - Ya’ll Hear that Nolia Clap?" post.

Q:
If someone from New Orleans were experiencing your blog then they would be highly offended.


A:
Funny you should say that because someone from N.O. showed up to my board and then posted that entry on his New Orleans board. Pretty much all the people there agreed with what I said. You have to live in New Orleans in order to understand it. New Orleans is a predatory town. In New Orleans the strong feed on the weak. New Orleans creates two types of people predators and survivors.

On top of that the word Nigger, nigga, or niggers doesn't have the same effect that it used to. Some fool convinced some in the Black community that it is a word of pride.
“What up Nigger!”
“Where my Niggas at?,”
“What's that nigga doing?”
“Them niggers crazy.”

All that sounds real and cool and shit. Replace it with coon.

“What up Coon!”
“Where my Coons at?”
“What's that Coon doing?”
“Them Coons crazy.”

Doesn’t look so cool now does it?

People don't feel insulted with Nigger but coon, coon let's you know what I'm talking about. Coon is old school hate. The sad thing is people don't realize it is the same word.

As any reader knows I have a diverse vocabulary and I know the impact of each and every word I choose. I choose every word on this site and in real life carefully. I never say anything without a purpose or a reason.

Q:
Blogging is therapeutic don't you think?

A:
For some I would say yes, for me no. I have two reasons that I'm writing this blog.

It is a record of my life for my family in the event I die. I don't want them to have questions about what I thought or the person I was. I also didn't want people to send me up as some sort of saint. I'm a mix of good things and bad things.

Q:
What are you doing for Mother's Day for your Mother?

A:
Giving her a call and telling her I love her. Pretty much what I do every Mother's Day.

Q:
That's it?

A:
Yes, that's it. As I have said before my family doesn't get off the materialistic sides of these holidays. For us talking and communication and telling each other that we care is what we find the most joy in. I find this question somewhat funny, if you look at the things I've done over the past 6 months I've surpassed what 85% of what most Americans do for their parents but still I'm a "bad" child or an inconsiderate child because I'm not sending my Mom an I ♥ Mom pendant from Kay Jewelers. That benefits Kay Jewelers not me or not my Mom. That's how we look at it. The only holidays that have importance to us are Christmas, Birthdays, and Anniversaries.


Q:
Are you lonely there yet?

A:
Lonely in what way? No I'm not really lonely. Bored but, not lonely.


Q:
Lonely like being there has made you realize the importance of close relationships

A"
Oh I realize the importance of close relationships I have them with my family. I've never really gained close relationships with people that aren't my Mom, Dad, or Brother. I didn't start having close relationships with anyone until I was in college.

Q:
How is your family?

A:
They are fine. My brother just sent me a movie of my nephew, last time I saw him he could barely walk now that little boy is scooting about like someone lit a fire under his ass. Kids grow so fast. As for my folks they are just eager for me to come home.

Q:
Have you been thinking more about God?

A:
Probably not. If I do I think about God I think about him more for others than myself.


Q:
Would you say due to the fact of only being close to family (at least mostly) that you are an introvert?

A:
No if you ask people around me I'm very much an extrovert. When I say close to family that means who I trust. My life has been such that I don't trust people that aren't related to me. I've never seen any good come of it and the people that I do trust that are not related to me I treat them as I would family.

Q:
Well name one person you are close to that isn't related to you.

A:
I can name two off the bat T-Dog and T-Money. T-Money was the only person that was there for me when I was at my lowest, he made sure I ate when I didn't have money to eat, he made sure I made it to work when I didn't have a car. He made sure I had money in pocket even sometimes when he didn't have for himself. T-Money treated me like family even when he had no need to and I'll always be grateful for that. If it weren't for T-Money I wouldn't have made it, I would have lost what little I had. I've got plenty of stories with T-Dog but, I'll save them for later we aren't to that bridge yet.

Q:
You seem like those columbine boys?

A:
No, I didn't blame the world because I couldn't get it together I just knew where my problem was. I mean if I just wanted to kill him that would have been easy. I had access to a gun and bullets but that would have been too easy. I have a penchant for the grandiose. If I ever do something it's going to be spectacular. Any geek off the street can shoot a gun you don't even need opposable thumbs do to it. But to break into someone's locker and set up an explosive to detonate remotely, that takes timing and planning and foresight (it also takes a real disdain for the sanctity of human life but that is splitting hairs). To me it wasn't about killing him but more about showing my "superior" intelligence in doing it.

If you notice as a child I would cry when confronted by a situation I didn't like but, the by the time I was a teenager that sadness turned to anger. I chalk it up to that influx of testosterone that comes with adolescence. One of the things I decided for myself when I left New Orleans was that I'd never cry for myself again. I'd never waste time feeling sorry for myself. If I couldn't Escape, Evade and Entrench then I'd Improvise, adapt and overcome. I went from being a whiny pussy to going to a loathing pussy but, a pussy nonetheless. There was more for me to see before I got it right.

Q:
I was in high school with you, you didn't want to kill me did you?

A:
Ha, ha, ha. No, but I made you think.


Q:
Good to hear you didn't get fucked over on this. I wouldn't want to see threads here by you with titles like "The large tattooed man from Cellblock C winked at me. GAF what should I do?"

A:
Me too, me too.

Q:
Well at least your life didn't turn you into one of those dudes who can't even holler at a female, or doesn't hang out at all.

A:
Yeah, it could have been me but as you will see in some upcoming episodes where my attitude changes. However at this time I had 0 self esteem when it came to girls. I was always told when I went to white schools "I would like you if you weren't black." and when I went to black schools. I heard "I would like you if you didn't sound like a white boy". As it usually is with women you can't win for losing. So after a while I paved my own trail. The funny thing is to me that I've never really fit in with whites or Blacks but, I understand them both and I understand the game. To me I really have no real identity. The book The Invisible Man is my favorite book because it described how I felt about myself and about life.


Q:
Did you guys work or has the storm put a hold on everything?

A:
Sand doesn't stop killing.

Q:
What college did you attend?

A:
Tennessee State University

Q:
Any clubs?

A:
No.

Q:
Extra activities (women don't count)?

A:
No.

Q:
What were your studies?

A:
Computer Science

Q:
Well what did you do it sounds like you were pretty boring in college.

A:
What I did in college you said didn't count.

Q:
HA! This tabs thing works - you fucking rock - awesome!

A:
Well, I'm here to help. I really want to make people that use the Internet smarter.

Q:
Is there even a reason to use Internet Explorer?

A:
Unfortunately yes, but I'll save that for another lesson.


I'll leave you all with a conversation I had with my Dad right before I posted this


Son, I love you. Every father should be so lucky to have sons like I have.

- Dad

Yeah they should but you lucked up.

- Tommie

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

IE is needed so smart people can crack into computers and take all your info...and we all know your cc numbers are on there, but ill let you explain that later....

I have a question...as a GS13 you have basically unlimited power, when you want something, you get it. Why not cause a little hell for Matlock...talk to his unit, NCIS, the lawyers, hell, he deserves it.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 9:35:00 PM

 
Blogger Amy ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

God Tommie, apart from the obstacles that the seizure of your computer would have had on your work, I shudder to imagine having your personal life invaded by that. Hell, if my computer was seized, I would just die.
Then again, it would be kinda cool being a pin-up girl in the office of the American Government.
And I bet they are closely watching every word that gets written on this thing too....
"Hello boys!"
*big kiss*

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 7:00:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

Ha, the only thing they would have gotten is a picture of a woman showing her pussy.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 7:04:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

Yes, basically I do have "unlimited" power and yes I could cause hell for Matcock if I wanted to. However this is the reality. What I have gathered was by piecing together strings of information. What crime did he commit? While I FEEL that he did what he did with malice I can't prove that. Matcock knows what he did.

Besides that goes against how I think power works. The sign of a man is not how he treats people he has less power than but how he treats people he has more power than.

What would fucking with him gain me? The feeling that I was "fucking" with him that is fleeting and energy I can use for a much more positive effort. Besides it won't make me any money. I don't do anything now-a-days that won't make me money. My time is too valuable.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 7:24:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home