Continue to commune with greatness.

Friday, May 13, 2005

God my head hurts so bad

I got caught out in the middle of probably the worst sandstorm since I have been here. Sandstoms are horrible because they kick up sand that you have to breath through to get air. As a result of all the sand you get less oxygen, less oxygen equals less life. You can see where I'm going with this. We were caught out without our masks and were forced to breath pure cane sand for hours. My sinuses were KILLING me I mean I seriously wanted to cry because I was in so much pain. I had to lay down and try to go to sleep.

Anyone that knows me, knows that I don't like to take drugs of any kind. However last night I had to down a few sleeping pills so I could pass out from the pain. It was that bad.

Here is a picture of the inside of the sandstorm.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maurice Mitchell ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

That reminds me of the monster sandstorm they were showing on compfused. I wondered if those things were real.
http://mauricem.blogspot.com/2005/05/funny-pictures-from-compfused.html

Friday, May 13, 2005 7:29:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home