Continue to commune with greatness.

Friday, June 03, 2005

Back home

Well I made it back home on Tuesday night and I've been spending the last few days really getting myself together. I've been a wreck mostly, when I'm not running around trying to manage clusterfucks with my accounts and things like that I'm dog tired. It's kinda crappy really.

I'll probably post in bits and pieces during the next two weeks or so. It's funny because some of my blog friends are getting a bit testy that I'm not returning emails as quickly as I used to. There is something to be said about being able to leave your home and not get shot at that is very inviting and I must say I like to do it. During my vacation I'll spend a lot less time around computers and a lot more time in the streets.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brown Shuga ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

Welcome back home! I'm glad you are enjoying your "vacation." Handle your business! Most of all, relax and enjoy yourself.

Saturday, June 04, 2005 5:44:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home