Continue to commune with greatness.

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Here come the ghosts.

My ex-fiancé called me today. Yes true believers, at one point in time not too long ago I was planning on getting married. She was in the wrong time and I was in the wrong place. Bottom line is I was an asshole. She was better to me than I could have asked for and more than I deserved. At any rate, she called my phone thinking I was already gone I could tell in her voice that she didn’t expect me to pick up the phone. We talked a bit I think she was trying to read me for information about how I was feeling. I was a bit distant partly because that’s the way I am but, mostly because I was in the process of packing and I was more focused on that. Well that’s not true I was really thinking about all of my situations and I didn’t feel like sharing. Again it was part of how I have been, a bit distant. The conversation was a bit staggered and the conversation just kind of died. She told me to be safe and she loves me. I said ok and hung up the phone. Her voice echoed in my head for a while and I just sat there and thought. I don’t think I packed another thing for the rest of the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home