Continue to commune with greatness.

Monday, December 13, 2004

Valve SUCKS. Boycott Valve and Half Life 2

I bought a game from the states called HalfLife 2 it was is supposed to be the end all be all of video games. So I figured I'd buy it and install it when I got to Iraq. Well, they have some stupid online conformation software called Steam. Well guess what game sites are banned in Iraq so I can't get to the site to register the game so I can play it in single player. This is the most retarded thing I have ever seen. I know there are going to be plenty of pissed off Military personnel come Christmas who have ordered this game thinking they can install it and run. Great job Valve you just fucked the US Military and stole money from anyone who may not be able to get to your funky ass site. This was one of the few things I brought over to entertain myself and now I'm stuck with a game I can't play. But, I'm sure the didn't have a problem posting the money I spent as profit. Fucking thieves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home