Continue to commune with greatness.

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Chillin' just another day at the office.

When I email or call home people often ask me how I am doing, or how things are going, what I am doing. I'll always respond the same way everytime

Chillin' you know me just another day at the office.


People always ask me why do I always say that an the anwser is simple. Everything I work on is classififed. I have to go to great lenghts to attempt to describe something in a way that is not classifed. So in order to talk to people I have to speak in overbroad terms. That happens to be one of them it is basically a catch all for. Hi, I'm fine, I didn't get killed, I did some work, and for me at least everything is ok.

People (especailly women) always want to KNOW what I'm doing. It's part of their nature to disuss issues. Being curt dosen't cut it with the average woman I suspect but, that's the only way I can be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home