Continue to commune with greatness.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Man, these Latina Marines are some mujeres muy calientes!

Man I have to say with the old MEF they had some real work horses in the pack. I mean IF I saw a woman she generally had a face that looked like it could take a punch. With the new MEF they have brought in some lookers.

I don't know if it's the pulled back hair making them look all Lambada and shit or if it's the metric ton of eyeliner they put on but, Goddamn it Ortiz, Rameiez, Ayala, and Sanchez you are doing it to me.

Ken and I were at this one spot and there was this Latina MGSgt that was looking right as hell. She was like 40 something the best way I could describe her is voluptious. She was one of those old ladies that knew how to take care of her body. Ken and I looked at her, then looked at each other, then looked at her again and then he said, "A woman like that will kill a man younger than 35."

I said "You know what? You are probably right. Well, tell my Mom I love her and everyone else I died serving my country."

It was kind of wierd. I was a little grossed out that I had the hots for an old ass 40+ year old. So I said to myself it must be because I've been in the sandbox so long. But, then Mahi and I saw her again and I waited to see what he would say. He thought she was good to go too. So I didn't feel so bad.

¡Tengamos un partido en mis pantalones!

4 Comments:

Blogger Brown Shuga ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

Que tiene en sus pantalones?

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 10:51:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

¿bolsillos?

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 11:03:00 AM

 
Blogger Amy ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

There is nothing wrong with older women. One of the most beautiful women I have ever seen was a university lecturer I had - she would have been close to 60, but she had so much grace and style and this air about her that was so... captivating. She was breath-taking.
But I stumbled across this, which I found very fascinating...This is
href="http://www.uno.edu/~asoble/pages/BENLET.HTM">Benjamin Franklin's advice
on older women.

Saturday, May 07, 2005 4:34:00 PM

 
Blogger Amy ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

damn, the link didn't work.

Oh well, cut n paste.
http://www.uno.edu/~asoble/pages/BENLET.HTM

Saturday, May 07, 2005 4:35:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home