Continue to commune with greatness.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Lazy Bastard

Man, I've been working a bit and as a result I've been negleted my workout schedule and I'm losing a bit of mass. It sucks becasue I was just starting to fill out like I wanted to and now I got to try and chase the ghost.

The thing is I don't feel like it. I was doing my pullups with my flack and SAPI plates in that is a nice little work out. Heck I remember when that flack used to feel like pure hell, now it feels like a second skin.

I need to get back on schedule.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brown Shuga ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

Get back on it doggone it! Meanwhile....I need to do the same thing. Well not EXACTLY the same thing. But...I too have fallen off of my exercise regimen. *sigh* I'm working on it!

Monday, April 18, 2005 7:38:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

Well, when you get started then I will.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 3:38:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home