Continue to commune with greatness.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

For real, these bugs made a deal with the Devil.

By devine writ of Pope Benedict XVI I affirm this to be a true story.

I'm sitting here and one of those cheeto mosquitos buzzes by me. As soon as she gets into postion I clap my hands together smashing it and it drops to the floor. For some reason I continue to look at it; probably because it is so large and I swear it twitches like the nerves are jumping but the creature gets up and STARTS FLYING again. So once it gets about hand level I clap my hands together again. Sending it barrelling to the ground again. It stays there for about a second before it GETS UP AND STARTS FLYING AGAIN.

I'm like WTF. I look at it amazed and I clap it a third time this time so hard my hands sting and for the third time the thing falls to the ground. I look at this thing and say you better not move bitch! What does she do? She starts to get up again. This time I'm taking no chances I stomp on it, twice and then I make sure to grind it into the cement.

I think I heard it say right before I crushed it.

L'alimentazione del nostro signore scuro Satan รจ eternal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home