Continue to commune with greatness.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

At your age

The ravages of time are starting to hit me folks. I went to the eye doctor this week and my vision has gone from 20/20 to 20/15. She told me that at this time I don't NEED glasses but at your age is when your vision starts to deterorite. She told me that I have another 10 years or so before I will NEED reading glasses and from there it will just be a slow progression to blindness.

Then I went to the dentist for my 6 month checkup as well and she told me that my teeth are fine but I need to be sure to floss more becasue at your age is where teeth start to get weaker and doing something as simple as eating peanuts could chip a tooth.

Man what a way to start a vacation.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bullet Proof Diva ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

ouch, at your age huh?

Didn't know you were back in the states, glad to see you made it back in one piece.

Um, hope you aren't going for any prostrate exams next!

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 6:13:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home