Continue to commune with greatness.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

How you get on top.

As I have said before if you have been keeping up when I came back from R&R Falljah was in shambles and I was really down on this job. I just kept pressing forward and doing what I needed to do

Gentlemen,

I have just returned to Camp Fallujah after a four month absence and here is what I have found. Thomas Johnson has supported our two UOC customers here, RCT-8 and 1/6 in an EXEMPLARY fashion. Every Officer and Staff NCO I have met with thus far have been extremely complimentary and find his professionalism, work ethic and knowledge of the system to be outstanding.

I was nervous about Tommie being here alone for such a long time, but he has acquitted himself well. The relationships he has built, nurtured and sustained both here and at Taqqadum reflect very highly on the entire team. And on a personal note, the office in Fallujah has never looked more squared away and professional.

Tommie is a true asset to the team, and is one of my "ringers"; please pass on to him my sincerest compliments and please make an entry into his personnel file indicating my kudos and his superior performance in this extremely harsh environment.

SF
Major Dymano


I've been putting in a lot of hours fixing the unfixable and putting things right but, I have to thank Mahi Mahi for supporting me while I'm here. The two of us had to dig in deep and hard to make it work.

That being said I'm on top now so that means I have to be extra careful of how I do because there are many that want me to fail even within my own company. I fully expect to be fired when soon after I get home.

It's the price of success.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home