Continue to commune with greatness.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Plesant Suprise.

Well yesterday I was in the office doing really pretty much nothing. But you know how sometimes you get in the flow of doing nothing and that's all you want to do. Well that's where I was. Then the TACPhone rang (tactical phone), that means only one thing. Something is broken, the TACPhone is only for military traffic only (in theory) I wasn't really in the mood to move or do anything so after I spat a few profanites at the phone I picked it up to see what was wrong and immediately I knew the voice. It was my old college roomate Spellmore, talk about a plesant surprise. That really made my day, I have been getting progressively disillusioned about my role here so it was nice to I knew he was in country but, I didn't know where or what he was doing. But we talked for a while and caught up one some old times and basically let each other know what we could do for one another (this place lives on the barter system). I plan on taking a trip around his way in the future to see how he is doing.

It's funny we found the worst place in the world to have a reunion.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

Whazzup TJ...it's Snolan. I trust all is well on the Middle-eastern front. By your rambling it seems you haven't lost your fingers or your wit, so things can't be all bad.

Just lettin' you know, my wife wants to try and hook you up with one of her old friends. Not sure if you're interested since you gots your mind on your money, but who knows maybe you'll be telling me at 35 that you can't go clubbin' cause your kids got the flu.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 11:44:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

See gents if you want women to fawn over you all you have to do is take a job in the most dangerous place on Earth. Chicks dig it.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 7:07:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home