Continue to commune with greatness.

Friday, August 26, 2005

Rogue's Gallery: 0014 Desert Queen

Oh what can I say about the Desert Queen. She is a black lady who runs the laundry at one of the bases I frequent. She is funny to me. I’d say she is in her late 30s/early 40s or so she has this crazy long Barbie doll weave in her head. Not that I have a problem with weave but let’s just say it isn’t well kept aside from that having an extra two or three pounds of horse tail on your head isn’t the wisest thing to do when temperatures are 120/49+. But, her best asset her I would assume would be her newly crafted breasts. She walks around with low cut shirts on and man I tell you what she is the Queen of Iraq.

This woman can part the ocean when she steps in the place. Not that she is “cute“by my standards (Ken Obi called her 10x2. 10 in the body, 2 in the face) but, hell when you can strut your stuff around a fortress of young able-bodied men you tend to get what you want. I mean I’ve talked to her a bit and she is a nice woman for what I know her valley girl voice annoys me a bit but, it’s cool it gets her what she wants. When she comes into the chow hall EVERY man in the place turns her way to get a look that has to be a high. I’ve watched it happen several times; the other funny thing is when she walks by conversations automatically start to be about her. It’s crazy, yo.

I have been asked if I would do her and I tell everyone, I wouldn’t and they always look at me funny and I always say it’s the Devil Dog in you son you’d eat from Satan’s doggy bowl. I think anyone who is out here is a bit nuts (present company included) and I think the women here come for the extra attention they can get. In the normal world most of them wouldn’t get a second glance but, here you can go from a stateside 4 to an Iraqi 9.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brown Shuga ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

..."here you can go from a stateside 4 to an Iraqi 9."

What a great summation. Too funny.

Friday, August 26, 2005 5:17:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home