Continue to commune with greatness.

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Going Away Picnic

My partner T-Money is one hell of a guy. You can’t ask for a better friend, I think if everyone had a T-Money in their life then the world would be a lot better place. He along with T-Rizzoy from the A-Town put together a going away picnic for me.



It was really cool a bunch of my friends, acquaintances, and coworkers showed up it was nice to see all those people. What was really nice was that an old bartender of mine showed up and she gave me a Buddha for a good luck charm. It thought that it was really sweet for her to do that (then I thought with all the money I tipped her she came off easy) she said that she wanted to give me something to be safe and that I needed to keep it with me at all times.



However my biggest shock was that my ex-girl showed up. I don’t really think I was ready for it. We chatted for what I thought was a few minutes but, my boy said I was talking to her the entire time the party went on. I know it’s bad that I ignored everyone else but there is energy between the two of us that only we understand. I know this probably sounds stupid but it is what it is. I think you would have to be one of us to understand.



Needless to say it was good to see her and I think my boy knew that short of family she was kind of like the only person I would feel bad about not seeing before I left. I think she felt the same we have a lot of history together. But, really it was nice to see all those people make time out of their day to say bye. So if you were there I have to say thank you. Your giving of your time meant a lot to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger AnthonyRC ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

I was at the picnic! It was great! It was more than a few minutes... ;)

Thursday, December 16, 2004 11:05:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home