Continue to commune with greatness.

Friday, December 24, 2004

Any contact is good contact.

One of my co-workers (more on him in a future rogue's gallery) went home for Christams. He is from Huntsville, AL and his flight landed in Atlanta, GA where my parents live. He gave them a call while he was in town and talked to them while he was there. I talked to my parents this morning and it could tell it was really good for them. He describe to them the life we live out here the enviroment, showed my parents some pictures or Iraq and of me, and really just gave them some contact to me. I could hear in my Mom's voice that she really took in every bit of what he showed her and what he told her and she enjoyed it. I'll tell you it's good to have good people around you and I can not thank him enough for taking the time out his time home to spend it with my parents. They needed that "contact" with me. I think it allowed them to sleep a bit easier tonight. At anyrate I think it was a good Christmas present.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home