Continue to commune with greatness.

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Just got paid, Friday night, party hoppin', feelin' right

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Well I just got my first bonus check. This is how the game works. You get paid your regular salary three weeks out of the month and on the fourth week you get your bonus pay. So once a month you get this insanely large check. This would be awesome if I were at home but, I'm not so what's a guy to do with a whole bunch of money and no where to spend it? That's right I found myself a tall voluptous woman on the Internet and told her to hook me up with some of your goodies baby. That right I went go see that fine Amazon. I bought a few trinkets and something for my Mom but, I don't want to say what it is until she gets it but, that didn't appease my need for self gratification. So I paid down about half of my car note. I'll finish it off next month and then student loan you're next by God. Your're next!

2 Comments:

Blogger Winter ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

I found this really cool Marine that doesnt make 1/10th of what you do...he will gladly accept donations :o)

Sunday, January 16, 2005 8:36:00 AM

 
Blogger Maurice Mitchell ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

Love the title man

Thursday, January 20, 2005 10:35:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home