Continue to commune with greatness.

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Which is worse the death? The one you expect or the one you don't.

The day after my cousin was buried my Uncle by marriage on my Mom's side died from a massive heartattack. He was on the road when he called my aunt and told her that his chest was hurting. My aunt asked him where was and his response was that he didn't know.

My Aunt said she told him to pull over see if he could get someone to help him by calling 911. He made it to a Hardees I believe. There were to gentlemen there who called 911. He was in Rockhill, S.C. about an hour from home my family home of Columbia. My other Aunt Debra drove my Aunt Sharon to see her husband the medical folk had him hooked up to the usual stuff, took blood, urine and checked all his vitals, they ruled out any problems with the heart.

He was up in fact he called his youngest son and talked to him but was highly agitated about all the prodding and poking the doctors were doing to him. My Aunt said at about 2:00 p.m. On Thursday the nurses asked her to come quickly that her husband was coding.

My Aunt said they had to administer CPR but to no avail he expired and my Aunt was there alone.

My Aunt is planning for the funeral on Monday but it is in a wait and see situation until the coroners release the body since he was so young.

Dead at 41.

Must be a lot of new opening in Heaven and God is hiring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home