Continue to commune with greatness.

Saturday, January 08, 2005

RIP Ricky Johnson

At 5:00 Friday morning EST my cousin lost his battle with cancer and passed on.

You never know what to say in these situations and I think I'll just leave the world with this.

Ricky is at peace no more pain and no more suffering, plus his family especially his Mom can get back to living instead of living for him. I could see in her eyes that she had a real tough road she's been walking and only she knows that inner pain. I just hope my Uncle and Aunt and his siblings can have time to themselves to reflect on his life and come to grips with his death in their own way.

I'll see you on the other side

Love,


Tommie.

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

My condolences to you and your family Tommie.

Friday, January 07, 2005 11:39:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

Im sorry man, I hope you're doing alright. I know what it feels like to lose someone, keep your chin up, we need you over here...really.

Saturday, January 08, 2005 2:26:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

Thomas,
I am truly sorry for you and your family. But, we all know THE LORD has his own time schedule. And if he was saved.. He is sure nuff in a better place.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005 3:29:00 PM

 
Blogger one_eyed_jack59 ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

Thomas,

My condolences. It's hard for you and your family I know. My brother in-law passed just recently that is why I have been gone since last week (regarding that family emergency).

Tommie if there is anything I can do for you or your family here in the States please by all means let me know.

Friday, January 14, 2005 3:55:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home