Continue to commune with greatness.

Thursday, January 06, 2005

What can I do to make myself look more ridiculous?

Well it seems that now I have officially seen everything. Our good friends over at Triple X gold teeth have introduced the latest in must have gold teeth accessories. That is correct ladies and gentlemen you too can now have SPINNERS added to your gold teeth. I can see it now.

Man 1: Why the fuck do you have spinners on your teeth?

Man 2: It's like, when I stop talking, my teeth keep moving! Isn't that fucking tight?

Man 1: But teeth DO NOT spin!

Man 2: They do now!



4 Comments:

Blogger Winter ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

That is the most retarded thing I have ever seen......

Thursday, January 06, 2005 8:53:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

No it's the second most retarded thing you've seen the most retarded thing you will see is when you see a nimrod with those abortions in their head.

Thursday, January 06, 2005 8:57:00 AM

 
Blogger AnthonyRC ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

Hey, I think you mean "abominations" in their heads. Either that or I have completely missed the meaning of the spinners!

Tuesday, January 25, 2005 4:40:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

No I mean abortions.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005 12:28:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home