Continue to commune with greatness.

Friday, January 07, 2005

A few updates

Well, it seems someone forgot to lock the back door and as a result I was able to accidentally log onto imageshack and get a few pictures up that I was meaning to do a long time ago. They closed the gap not to long ago so I didn't get to post all my pics from in Iraq but, I have a good bit. Feel free to go into the November and December archives to see some pictures.

I would also like to give a very special thanks to all the people that neglected to tell me that I looked like a former Alcoholics Anonymous member that just fell of the wagon.

2 Comments:

Blogger one_eyed_jack59 ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

Ahhhh... its finally good to put a face to ya.

Thursday, January 06, 2005 5:17:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

Well, glad to help. It's too bad I look like a drunken frat boy.

Thursday, January 06, 2005 5:23:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home