Continue to commune with greatness.

Monday, January 31, 2005

Young men of the world listen! I have knowledge to share with you.

I myself at one time was a younger man and I can remember with much fondness the days when courting was new and exciting and the appeal of wanting to share the details of my so called conquests. But, I was coached by a master in the ways of romance and if there is one thing I can say to you young men out there and I hope that you, as will I, take it to your grave.

Whatever you do, don’t kiss and tell.



There are three major reasons for this two maybe obvious and one takes a bit of foresight.

No one wants their business in the streets: Women are fickle characters if you haven’t figured that out by now. But sex is a very private affair to them and in general (there are notable exceptions) she doesn’t want you running off and telling your buddies what she can do. There is a terrible double standard as far as sex goes and women get the short end of the stick so even though you may be a high minded individual who doesn't view women who like sex as slut and whores there maybe others around you who do.

This may come as shock to you but men love to gossip and can be as catty as women can be. It’s true. Especially when you have a limited supply of available mates in the area. In common terms it may be known as “cockblocking” or “player hating” (I’ve also heard the term “haterism”). You must be ever vigilant to protect your own supply of potential mates and one way to insure this is to not let other males in the area know that you have acquired a mate. Or at least be able to throw them off the trail. See when other males can detect that a female is willing to mate, instinctively they too attempt to mate with this known willing female and they will attempt to prevent the other males in the area from doing the same. This is a totally natural act but the wise male is vigilant to these sometimes subtle and sometimes ham-fisted tactic. These “haters” or “busters” as I have also heard them be called can be quite devious when it comes to preventing you from mating AKA “baller blocking”.

This one is harder to see but it is very important as well. You never know when your kinky paramour may end up becoming your wife and/or the mother of your children. As tempting as it may be, you must realize that it may not be in your best interest to let your best man to know your wife-to-be has no gag reflex. Some things are better to kept to yourself! You all may be asking "Why are you telling us this?"

Well today I was on the way from the PX and I was taking one of my varied routes back to the office when I noticed a couple, one male and one female you could tell that they were in a heated conversation, well let me correct that you could tell that she was in a heated conversation.This particular young man had the look many a young man has had when he is getting his ass reamed to the wall.

Maybe you’ve seen it or even been it. Hands in his pockets, shoulder slumped over, and head hanging down nervously nodding hoping that his good buddies did spill too much more of his beans. Being the voyeur that I am I slowed my pace so I could get an earful. They figured (well she probably) that they were off the beaten path a bit so no one could hear them. One could assume that this was a discussion that they didn’t want their comrades to be a party to. Well from what I could tell they poor young man had made the mistake of telling his male comrades of his recent conquests.

This may have “earned” him stripes and the celebratory statements of being the “man” however haters were waiting in the wings egging him on to give salacious details. The poor fool thought he was cementing his status as the Alpha male when he was only insuring that these haters had plenty of information to share with is soon to be ex-paramour. This all exploded in his face in spectacular fashion probably minutes before I passed them. I nodded my head solemnly as I passed the wretch of a man-boy as he lamely tried to explain, “what had happened”. I could only think to myself as I passed him. Next time I’ll bet you’ll shut the fuck up when score a chick.

7 Comments:

Blogger Amy ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

Excellent advice Tommie - 10 stars to you! Boys, take heed in Tommy’s words of wisdom here, as from personal experience point 3 can be particularly daunting to you… and although my story may be a funny one, it is not something I will share with you on Tommie’s blog – just take our word for it.

Monday, January 31, 2005 1:26:00 PM

 
Blogger Brown Shuga ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

I must piggyback off of the previous comment. This was definitely some good advice. It's funny how we assume that men don't get their gossip on. Shii...I definitely beg to differ. I get some of my BEST gossip from a male...and he ain't gay. Muhahahahahaha! Yeah...men can be just as catty (if not more) than women. Paramour...I like that. That wasn't in my vocabulary. I'm going to have to incorporate it into my vocabulary.

Monday, January 31, 2005 2:37:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

I like to hook you all up with new vocabulary every now and again. I'm here to educate as well as entertain.

Monday, January 31, 2005 2:54:00 PM

 
Blogger Brown Shuga ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Monday, January 31, 2005 3:31:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

Let it be known that I never miss an opportunity to hook a sistah up (perhaps one of my more...shall we say compulsive habits). At any rate you know you got me jonezing for the end of the story at your spot.

Monday, January 31, 2005 3:38:00 PM

 
Blogger Brown Shuga ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

Uh...here I post again since some folks *elbow knudge* like to delete my comments.
Well alrighty then! Continue to hook a sistah up as you see fit.
(smile) Take care and be safe over there! Hey...what did you get from
the PX?

Monday, January 31, 2005 3:51:00 PM

 
Blogger Brown Shuga ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

OH yeah! Definitely stay tuned to my post. hee hee I didn't intend to make the shit this long. I just wanted to discuss how I'm caught in the crossfire and I ended up writing a damn book! Once I got started, I figured I had to let you all know how it all came to be. Ya feel me? I'm glad you're checkin me out though!

Monday, January 31, 2005 4:23:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home