Continue to commune with greatness.

Monday, January 24, 2005

Shower Stories: The end is near

I was in the shower today doing my regular shower thing. You know how it goes but, I always do an extra once over to check for fleas and ticks and any other manner of beasties that may have hitched a ride. While I’m checking myself I see this white piece of string in my “area” so I go pluck it off and Holy God that hurt! It never occurred to me that you could get grey hairs down that way. I never knew that you could.

Bummer.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

LMAO!!! That was the funniest thing I have heard in a while. (I'm laughing with you not at you, of couse!)

Tuesday, January 25, 2005 3:07:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

Even though I have read this before and I laughed my ass off the first time, I laughed just as hard this time, if not harder with the image of Ken losing it too as he read these words. Too funny.
xo
A.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005 2:21:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home