Continue to commune with greatness.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Rogue's Gallery: Entry 0005 Mr. Badass

The real story I was going to post yesterday before I was lost focus was about Mr. Badass. I saw him in the PX. All military personnel are armed around here they either have a M-16 or some variant of that or a handgun sometimes both but yesterday I saw a true bad ass. This guy, Black dude, had an M-16 and an assualt shotgun on both his legs he had his spare rounds for his M-16 and on his shoulders he had his shotgun rounds as well as a bandolier full of shotgun rounds. Dude looked fucking wicked, how do I know he was a bad ass? When he passed by you heard other Marines whispering to one another "Did you see that dude? He has a shotgun and a rifle! That fucking sweet!"

I mean people were in awe of this guy as he walked by. Even they hadn't seen someone as armed as this guy was so it wasn't just me. Around here they don't hand out guns for no reason. And generally everyone only has one. This guy has to be the Truth for him to be armed the way he was.

1 Comments:

Blogger one_eyed_jack59 ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

Hey Tommie is wasn't Rambo was it? LOL

Tuesday, February 01, 2005 8:25:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home