Continue to commune with greatness.

Monday, April 18, 2005

Back from travel.

Hey all I'm back from another round of travel safe and sound. There is so much to talk about and so much to say that I'm having a hard time forming the words of the entire thing.

This was a big mission for me it was my first lead assignment ever in life. It's wierd when people depend on you to give the right anwser and you really have no clue what the right anwser is.

I have met a lot of new people and this trial by fire has been really good for me. I'm tired, I'm burned out, I'm worn out but I gained a lot of respect from my clients and that says a lot. I have a lot more confidence then I did when I left out of this joint.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

Me too.

Monday, April 18, 2005 7:42:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home