Continue to commune with greatness.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Line up!

Man I've been in this spot for damn near 6 months and I haven't gotten a hair cut or anything and my head was/is looking like a hot mess. I was bad off I had some wierd sideburn thing that wouldn't connect to my face. I looked like a black hasidic jew or something crazy like that.

So I figured enough was enough. I got my new dude G-Wood to get me a line up. I feel much better now, I don't care what funky hair style you are trying you put a line on it and it will look fresh and clean. The funny thing is he said I hope you don't mind I charge 2 dollars for my services. I was like fuck son, I'll shoot you a twenty and I'm still up for the year.

That being said I gave him two dollars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home