Continue to commune with greatness.

Monday, May 16, 2005

This is when the job starts to become not worth it.

As you all well know I'm not fan of cold weather but, I do see the benefits of cold weather. Primarily being that insects tend to stay dormant around that time of the year. Anyone who has been to the middle east can tell you when night time comes the wild life comes out. Snakes, spiders, flies (god the files), biting gnats, scarabs, beetles, rats, bats, mice, foxes, hyenas, and mosquitos. That is pretty much what I have seen who knows what I don't see.


Well, one particular night I was fast asleep and I thought I felt something crawling on my neck. I reach for my neck make contact with something rather large and fling it to the floor ASAP. I go to turn on the lights and this is what I see.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Lucky me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

That is gross.
In your bed.
On your neck.
I had this beetle crawl into my ear one night a few years back - FREAKED me out completely. Especially when it started to bleed. I had to go to hospital to get it removed. It took them hours. It was horrible.
But THAT is gross. Look at pincers the on that thing.
Do you have ear plugs?
I’m sending you ear plugs.
And insect repellent.
That is gross.

Monday, May 16, 2005 3:30:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

Don't feel so bad. It was only as long and wide as an adult male's thumb.

Monday, May 16, 2005 3:46:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home