Continue to commune with greatness.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Too hot to wear shorts

God it's hot here. I mean other level type hot. I tried wearing shorts yesterday and the heat was burning my legs. The tempature hovers around 125(51) or so during the middle of the day and even at night it only cools down to about 110. Only in the early morning hours does it creep below 100. Between these cold winters and hot summers I don't see how anyone would want to live here. Give me one or the other but, both that's just horsepucky!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous ,when attempting to communicate with greatness, said...

AZ has actually been manageable, thanks to the monsoons. It is pretty humid (by AZ standards) but not too bad, only 104 yesterday. :) Vanessa

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 9:06:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home