Continue to commune with greatness.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Rogue's Gallery: 0016 Shoulderman

Shoulderman is a newguy that I work with.I call him shoulderman because he is always looking over my shoulder, man!

I mean whatever I'm typing or looking at this guy is always on my screen. It annoys me to no end. I'm someone who tries my hardest not to look at other people's screens unless invited. To me that's someone's personal time and I try to respect their space especially since we have so little personal space out here.

He has another habit that it one of my peeves as well, he laughs at his own jokes. That is crazy lame. I don't know if he knows he does it because he actually thinks he's that funny or if it is a nervous habit. Either way it everytime this guy has a comment he makes me cringe becasue I know he has that laugh coming behind it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home