Continue to commune with greatness.

Friday, October 07, 2005

It's never that bad

We had a guy at one of the units that I support kill himself the other day. Young guy, I didn't know him, hell he was only here for two or three days. There have been a couple guys try and kill themselves around here with varying degrees of success (or failure depending on how you look at it). Suicide is something I can't fathom even as difficult as my life has been at times I know that the good far outshines the bad. What can you do? life, death it's all the same around here and the only thing people do is pick up and move and at the end of the day the statement he was trying to make will be lost and he just like the rest of us will be just another number.

God have mercy on us all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home